CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 4, 2011

My Pink Stamper's Feathered Friend Challenge

The following kard is what I entered for My Pink Stamper's feathered friend challenge. I came up with this kreation in mind of Easter coming up. I just can't get enough of my favorite cricut cartridge "Create a critter". This cartridge is so fun and easy to use.

The Ingredients:
Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge
My Pink Stamper's Tweetie Hoo Puns Stamp Set
Purple & Green cardstock from Stampin Up
DCWV The Pocket full of Posies Matstack
KaiserScrapbook Rhinestones
Pink Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the little chicky!


    In honor of your hard work and fabulous blog, I'd like to award you with the Stylish Blogger award! Please come and accept your award http://papercraftingcrazyme.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-blog-award.html

    ~Jenny
    www.papercraftingcrazyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!! And I love that sentiment!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you did with the little chick. thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete