CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mai Gypsy


So this is my Valentine's day gift this year...got it in the mail just yesterday. I'm super excited to use it but just wanted to get any feedback from current gypsy users.  Please give me your pros and cons of this product. Any advice you could provide me is very appreciated.

This is also my very FIRST blog...super happy I was finally able to post one up. I am looking forward to sharing my kreationz with everyone and excited to meet new peeps that enjoy krafting too!!!

So please come back and visit!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi JanJan, Wow! You did a great job with your blog! I haven't taken this huge step yet! Now, you can enter all kinds of things and links to win stuff on the internet. You go girl! Wow! I was do messages with My Pink Stamper on FB and I asked her about her Cricut DVDs because I was interested in ordering them from one of her distributors and so I asked if she was going to put one out about the Gypsy, and guess what, she is working on one right now,so you will be able to get that and it will help you so much with your new best friend tool! JanJan I am so proud of you and this new blog. You did so good. I'm going to add myself as a follower. Great job! aloha Carol

    ReplyDelete